Water filtration units RUN AQUA-MF
All non-dissolved impurities polluting water are different by the nature (inorganic, organic, biological) and are different by the sizes of particles.
The presence of these impurities affects the quality of drinking water, causes failures in work of the equipment and is unacceptable for the majority of technological processes.
Therefore removal of these pollutions is a priority in water treating.The technology of the filtration is used as a solution of this problem.
Mechanical water filtration units RUN AQUA-MF can be used as for rough preliminary clearing of raw water (depth of the filtration 1000-100 µm) as well for finishing preparation of deeply clarified water (depth of the filtration 20-0,2 microns).
According to type of filtering elements, mechanical filters can be subdivided onto screen, disk, cartridge, bag and other filters.
Also mechanical filters can be with automatic either manual washing or periodic replacement of filtering elements.
Mechanical water filtration units consists of:
• filter bodies;
• filtering elements of a mechanical filtration (screen, discs, cartridges or others);
• valves with manual, pneumatic or electric actuators;
• piping made of carbon steel, stainless steel or plastic (PVC, PP, PE);
• measuring instruments (pressure gauges, temperature gauges, flow meters, etc.);
• supporting frame constructions;
• process controller.
Please contact us for more information.