Ultrafiltration units RUN AQUA-UF
Ultrafiltration units RUN AQUA-UF are based on process of membrane filtration, which allows to extract from water the colloidal particles, micro-organisms (viruses and bacteria), large organic macromolecules that determine the color of water, having the size of 0,01-0,1 mm and a molecular weight of more than 1000.
In a number of water treatment installations ultrafiltration plants RUN AQUA-UF are designed as pretreatment stage for futher desalination in reverse osmosis units RUN AQUA -RO.
Ultrafiltration provide the required degree of pretreatment, significantly increasing the lifetime of reverse osmosis membrane elements.
Ultrafiltration process reduce Silt Density Index (colloidal index) to 1-3, turbidity to 0,1 NTU, and the contents of organic compounds (using a coagulant – down to 60%, without the use of coagulant – to 25%).
The ultrafiltration units RUN AQUA-UF includes:
• ultrafiltration membranes (from 1 to 50 membranes in one rack, upto 20 racks in one plant);
• backwash pumps;
• CEB unit;
• valves with manual, pneumatic or electric actuators;
• piping made of carbon steel, stainless steel or plastic (PVC, PP, PE);
• measuring instruments (pressure gauges, temperature gauges, flow meters, water quality control instruments, etc.);
• supporting frame structures;
• process controller.
Please contact us for more information.