Water filtration units RUN AQUA-F
Water filtration units RUN AQUA-F, depending on the filtering media used, are applied for clarification (removal of undissolved impurities), removal of iron, manganese, hydrogen sulfide, free chlorine and organic compounds.
For clarification of water, filters are usually loaded with gravel, quartz sand and/or anthracite.
For iron removal and/or removal of manganese, filters are loaded with gravel, quartz. sand and/or manganese oxide, others special filtering materials.
Filter bed of the activated carbon is usually applied for removal of organic substances and/or free chlorine.
Water filtration unit may consist of:
• filter columns in required amount, vessels diameters may vary from 200 mm up to 3400 mm, made of coated carbon steel or stainless steel or composite materials (plastic and fiber glass), working pressure depending on system requirements from 4 up to 20 bars;
• water distribution systems inside of the filter columns, made of stainless steel or plastic;
• filtering media (gravel, quartz. sand, anthracite, activated carbon, etc.);
• valves with manual, pneumatic or electric actuators;
• piping made of carbon steel, stainless steel or plastic (PVC, PP, PE);
• measuring instruments (pressure gauges, temperature gauges, flow meters, water quality control instruments, etc.);
• backwash pumps;
• air blowers;
• supporting frame constructions;
• process controller.
Please contact us for more information.